To define weekly goals to an action:
- In the Actions list (accessed via the Settings menu), click on the action you want.
- Click on the Goals tab.
- Click on the Set goals button for the group you want.
- Choose the year from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the weekly goals. Note that the current week is displayed with a blue background.
To copy goals from another group for an action:
- Click on the Copy from… button.
- Select the group you want.
- Click on the Copy button.
Adding weekly goals is not mandatory. You can add goals for all, some or no actions.
Once goals are entered, participants can better understand the goals they need to achieve and their progression. This information can be found on the Summary card.
Only a system administrator can define weekly goals for an action.