What is Greatify?
Most companies have a hard time getting their employees motivated and happy. Disengagement, negative influences and worse, turnover, are all very common and affect the bottom line in a hard way.
On their side, employees crave clear, attainable goals, a sense of progress regarding these goals and, most importantly, recognition from peers and managers.
Greatify helps managers and employees to come together and create outstanding and empowering work environments.
Why we do this?
We built Greatify because we believe that disengagement is the number one cause of every single company issue that arises. We want to help each employee and each manager focus on their workplace humanity and eliminate disengagement in the workplace so that together, they can create successful, viable businesses.
By 2026, 5M employees and managers will feel more engaged at work because of the work we (you!) do. Care to join us on the adventure?
Product manager role
You will have a clear purpose: to help Greatify provide the best possible experience to our customers on our digital platforms. This role calls for a passionate customer advocate who is prepared to challenge the rest of the team (and the wider business). We’re all nice people: to get your ideas across you’ll need to be nice person too. You’ll have a licence to totally own this role and take our online customer experience to a world-class level and support. You’ll also receive coaching from Daniel and Thierry to make you world-class, too.
You’ll serve as connective tissue between many of Greatify’s teams, helping to ensure that we’re gathering the right information, building the right features, and delivering them on time.
- Research and identify market needs (from analytics, usability studies, support feedback, etc.)
- Gather data on which we can act and suggest solutions
- Handle relationships with engineering, sales and marketing, and gather needs as well as feedback
- Assist the CXO in building, prioritizing the product roadmap
- Supervise the product lifecycle (specifications, development, QA) and product team
- Monitor, review and troubleshoot the progress of all feature development
- Write functional specifications (users scenarios, test coverage, tracking plan, etc.)
- Provide interaction design input. This is not a design role as such; you’ll work closely with the designer as well as the rest of the team.
- Conduct tests on newly released features to ensure they are properly implemented according to design specifications.
- Experience and a proven track record. We are looking for the magic balance between intuition, experience of what you know works, and research-/data-driven recommendations.
- You’ll need curiosity to get the best out of your work with our customers.
- Persuasive. Your powers of persuasion will be needed to convince sceptics why your idea is right for the customer.
- Able to pick your battles. Trade-offs often have to be made in the best interest of product development velocity (delivering an improvement on a service that’s still flawed is better than not delivering). You’ll have a sense of when to compromise.
- Passionate and respectful. We don’t have time for egos or drama in our team. It’s important that you’re respectful and open. However, creative conflict is encouraged.
- A doer: someone who really likes to get stuff done and doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty.
- A team player who can collaborate and build consensus within cross-functional teams.
- Friendly and an amazing personality. You’ll spend a lot of time with our customers- whether face to face, on their turf or ours; you’ll need to have a good rapport with them.
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills in both English and French.
Our promises (because we walk the talk, you know)
- We will provide clear expectations and reasons for them.
- We will make sure you feel appreciated and recognized.
- We will provide you multiple opportunities for you to learn and grow.
- We won’t micro-manage you. We believe in empowering our people so that they are able to make a significant contribution for the people they work with, be it clients, prospects or colleagues.
- We actually value your opinion. Egos can be left at the front entrance. No matter how big or small your idea is, if it can make a difference, we want to hear it!
Great work deserves great perks
- Play an integral role in a funded startup with amazing ambitions and a vision to truly make a dent in this world.
- Flexible schedules: Just do what needs to be done. The rest will follow.
- Hello competitive benefits and salary!
- Let’s go big or go home–all while having fun doing it!
- We’ll give you the tools you need to get the job done right.
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Des descriptions de postes en anglais? C’est quoi l’affaire?
Nous sommes principalement des francophones basés au Québec — et fiers de l’être. Mais notre marché est polyglotte: français, anglais, espagnol. Alors l’anglais, c’est un requis chez nous pour la plupart des postes.