What is Greatify?
Most companies have a hard time getting their employees motivated and happy. Disengagement, negative influences and worse, turnover, are all very common and affect the bottom line in a hard way.
On their side, employees crave clear, attainable goals, a sense of progress regarding these goals and, most importantly, recognition from peers and managers.
Greatify helps managers and employees to come together and create outstanding and empowering work environments.
Why we do this?
We built Greatify because we believe that disengagement is the number one cause of every single company issue that arises. We want to help each employee and each manager focus on their workplace humanity and eliminate disengagement in the workplace so that together, they can create successful, viable businesses.
By 2026, 5M employees and managers will feel more engaged at work because of the work we (you!) do. Care to join us on the adventure?
B2B software sales representative role
The primary task of our B2B Software Sales Rep is to sell Greatify’s vision and benefits. The sales process may take place via web-based or in-person presentations to mid- and large-size companies (insurance, telcos, large retailers, etc.).
This position covers the sales regions of Toronto, the province of Québec and the Maritimes. Occasional travel is required.
- Build an extensive pipeline by prospecting and converting SQLs provided into opportunities
- Evaluate customer needs and build productive, long-lasting relationships
- Manage complex sales cycles and present our value to senior executives and IT staff
- Funnel management: Manage all aspects of your pipeline from prospect to customer
- Ensure advanced preparation for client presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain communications with prospects to help them progress the sales cycle
- Stay up-to-date on ongoing new product features and the impact it will have on prospects and clients
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams in a productive way
- Contribute to product development with client feedback
- Represent Greatify at conferences and trade shows
- Consistently meet sales deadline and revenue expectations
- Passionate and respectful. We don’t have time for egos or drama in our team. It’s important that you’re respectful and open. However, creative conflict is encouraged.
- Ability to cold call, open doors, negotiate and close sales; commitment to upselling within an organization
- A doer: someone who really likes to get stuff done and doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty
- Strong listening, communications and presentation skills
- Easy to speak and empathetic
- Well-spoken and impeccable writing skills (idéalement, la même chose en français).
- Outgoing, high-energy personality
- Ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients. Familiarity with online presentations (Webex or other)
- Able to work with sales software / CRM
Our promises (because we walk the talk, you know)
- We will provide clear expectations and reasons for them.
- We will make sure you feel appreciated and recognized.
- We will provide you multiple opportunities for you to learn and grow.
- We won’t micro-manage you. We believe in empowering our people so that they are able to make a significant contribution for the people they work with, be it clients, prospects or colleagues.
- We actually value your opinion. Egos can be left at the front entrance. No matter how big or small your idea is, if it can make a difference, we want to hear it!
Great work deserves great perks
- Play an integral role in a funded startup with amazing ambitions and a vision to truly make a dent in this world.
- Flexible schedules: Just do what needs to be done. The rest will follow.
- Hello competitive benefits and salary!
- Let’s go big or go home–all while having fun doing it!
- We’ll give you the tools you need to get the job done right.
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Des descriptions de postes en anglais? C’est quoi l’affaire?
Nous sommes principalement des francophones basés au Québec — et fiers de l’être. Mais notre marché est polyglotte: français, anglais, espagnol. Alors l’anglais, c’est un requis chez nous pour la plupart des postes.