It’s fall! And it’s now time to unveil everything we’ve been working on the past few months. Our goal with this release is to offer you more flexibility than ever before, all while continuing to take advantage of Greatify’s time-saving features.
As a manager, you can now:
- Create actions for you or your team. To do so, your Greatify administrator must give you the appropriate permissions in the solution.
- View and duplicate colleagues’ incentives. Note that you can view and duplicate the incentives of colleagues at the same level as you are.
- Take back a prize or badge that was attributed to one of your employees.
We have also:
- Added a filter in the Actions list so that you can find what you are looking for more easily.
- Developed categories for actions and incentives. This will be very useful when you need to analyze the results of your contests.
- Replace the Prize tab by To Do in order to regroup under one tab all the actions you must do (give out a prize, hold a Draw, validate a Record, etc.)
- Improved the interface of the Groups page.
- Improved the feedback display when you send cheers (lightning bolt) and congratulations (heart).
We have also improved the way we delete items in Greatify. This means that even though you delete a person, action or incentive, you will nevertheless still have access to the actions that were performed/declared in an incentive.
In addition, participants can now view the name of the person responsible for attributing the prize and validating the winner (when applicable). This information is available on the back of each incentive card.