Happy New Year! Let’s start 2017 softly by introducing some new features:
- You can encourage colleagues/employees when they are about to achieve their goal, whatever the type of reward (prize or badge).
- Greatify is now available in Spanish.
I know, it’s a small release. But brace yourself for the next one (end of January). It will be something!
Here is preview:
- A new reporting tool will allow to produce multiple kinds of reports (in Excel): per group/person/incentive/category for a specific period of time.
- You’ll be able to display score (like the NPS or any other score) and will have access to a new type of incentive to gamify these scores.
- A new system action named Log in will allow you to award points to people who log in Greatify each day.
- The reference number (used in actions) will now be 20 character long.
- Managers will be able to see what their employees see in Greatify.