Greatify was updated this morning. Here are the main enhancements:
- A new reporting tool will allow to produce multiple kinds of reports (in Excel): per group/person/incentive/category for a specific period of time.
- You’ll be able to display scores (like the NPS or any other score that you have in your systems) and be able to gamify them. Cool!
- A new system action named Log in will allow you to award points to people who log in Greatify every day.
- The reference number (used in actions) will now be 20 character long.
- You’ll have access to the list of winners of past incentives.
- And finally, managers will be able to see what their employees see in Greatify.
And there’s more to come in the next weeks:
- You’ll have the possibility to ask for complementary informations when a user clicks on the + button: a description (ideal for collecting ideas or suggestions) and/or a picture (ideal for proofs).
- You’ll be able to publish training capsules including an evaluation questionnaire. Of course, you’ll be able to gamify those if needed.
- You’ll also be able to create surveys with many questions as you wish. You’ll also be able to create automatically a survey to vote for employees on your team.
By the way, all those enhancements are the result of meeting with our clients during Fall. Thanks for your time. Thanks for sharing your requirements and product improvement ideas. It’s really appreciated. And it’s only the beginning! 2017 is going to be quite a year for Greatify. Stay tuned!