To import scores into Greatify:
- In the Scores list (accessed via the Settings menu), click on the Import… button of the score you want to import.
- Download the model Excel file. This file will be found in the Downloads file in Chrome or Safari. If you use Internet Explorer, you will be asked to save it somewhere on your computer.
- Replace the data in the Excel file with your own.
- Make sure your data starts on the 2nd line.
- Don’t change the order of the columns.
- Make sure that each cell has the text format. Avoid the other formats such as Number or Date.
- Click on the Choose file button to select the Excel file to be imported.
- Click on the Validate data button.
- Review the data.
- Click on the Import data button.
A score will be displayed on a participant’s desktop only if a score value has been downloaded for this specific participant.
Only a system administrator can import data.