To import, from an Excel file, actions that have been performed:
- In the Actions list (accessed via the Settings menu), click on the Import… button.
- Download the model Excel file. This file will be found in the Downloads file in Chrome or Safari. If you use Internet Explorer, you will be asked to save it somewhere on your computer.
- Replace the data in the Excel file with your own.
- Make sure your data starts on the 2nd line.
- Don’t change the order of the columns.
- Click on the Choose file button to select the Excel file to be imported.
- Click on the Validate data button.
- Review the data.
- Click on the Import data button.
- Make sure to respect the date-hour format : YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS. The seconds are mandatory in the timestamp.
- The importation process doesn’t accept zero as a value/amount.
- Only one file format (XLSX) can be imported.
- Only actions tagged as Supplied by the system can be imported.
- Only a system administrator can import data.
Don’t forget to configure the hour at which the actions have been imported to UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
For example in Montreal, add :
- 4 hours to the actual time during daylight saving time (also called “summer time”)
- 5 hours to the actual time during standard time