To create an action:
- In the Settings menu, click on Actions.
- Click on the Add an action button.
- Enter the Short title. This field is limited to 25 characters.
- Enter the Long title. This one will be displayed during the mouse-over of the title on the incentive cards.
- Choose one or many Categories (created by the administrator).
- Choose a Source: Declared by the participant (a participant must click on the + button each time the action is performed) or Supplied by a system (the participant does not have to do anything; the actions performed are automatically compiled, because Greatify is connected to one of your in-house systems or data is imported from Excel).
- Choose a Colour (you can reuse the same colour more than once).
- To ask more info each time the action is declared, check the appropriate checkbox:
- Reference number to make sure this action was really performed (for example: a customer number, a contrat number, etc.)
- Description to ask for ideas and suggestions.
- Vote to ask participants to vote for this ideas and suggestions.
- Photo to ask for an image or a photo.
- If you don’t want to display the action on the Summary and Other actions cards, check the appropriate checkbox.
- If you wish to track the expected performance, check the appropriate checkbox and fill in the fields.
- Indicate which group(s) can view this action. If a group has sub-groups, remember that they will also have access to this action. To add a group, click on the + button and then click on the group you want to add.
By default, only a system administrator or a manager who has the permission can create or modify an action.
To give permission to a manager to create or modify actions:
- Log as an administrator.
- Go to the manager’s Person file.
- Check the box Can create/update/delete actions for his/her own group and sub-groups.
Note that the actions created by a manager will be available to his/her groups and sub-groups. Those actions will not be available to managers who are not under his/her management. A system administrator will see these actions but will not be able to edit nor delete them.